Welcome to 36Vine. By accessing and using our website and services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of service. These terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use our service.
1. Online Store Terms
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
2. General Conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (excluding credit card information) may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks.
3. Accuracy, Completeness, and Timeliness of Information
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current.
- The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions.
4. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
5. Products or Services (if applicable)
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction.
6. Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us.
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store.
7. Optional Tools
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind.
8. Third-Party Links
- Certain content, products, and services available via our Service may include materials from third parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us.
9. User Comments, Feedback, and Other Submissions
- If you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us, you agree that we may edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate, and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
10. Personal Information
11. Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability.
12. Prohibited Uses
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content for any unlawful purpose, to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts, and to violate any international, federal, provincial, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
- We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless 36Vine and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
17. Entire Agreement
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us.
18. Changes to Terms of Service
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at info@ gmail com.